Please check your email inbox to reset your password.
This is the web site of Dave & Buster′s, Inc. ("Dave & Buster′s"). Dave & Buster′s welcomes all our guests. We have long-standing house policies relating to the admission, conduct and safety of all guests. Please read and respect the policies listed below. Individuals not adhering to the policies and guidelines will not be admitted into Dave & Buster′s. Some stores may have additional guidelines – please contact your location for more information.
Must be 18 or over to enter the premises. Persons under the age of 18 or 21 (varies by location) may only enter the premises with a guardian who is at least 25 years of age. Each guardian may bring no more than 6 underage persons into the premises.
Age policies vary by location. Please contact your store for details or view your LOCATION ONLINE ›
Some locations have a strict curfew policy which requires guests under the age of 21 to exit the premises by 11 pm on Friday and Saturday.
See store for your local days/times. VIEW LOCATIONS ›
In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age. You must have a valid identification card issued by a state or governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color of eyes. Dave & Buster’s is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
No smoking on the premises, including vaporizers and electronic cigarettes. No pipe, cigar smoking, snuff or chewing tobacco. Some locations have designated smoking areas or patios.
See store for details. VIEW LOCATIONS ›
Loitering on these premises or in the adjacent parking areas is strictly prohibited.
Food and Beverage not prepared and/or served by Dave & Buster’s are strictly prohibited.
Appropriate, clean attire required at all Dave & Buster's locations. Dave & Buster's reserves the right to modify the dress code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.
• Persons wearing torn or soiled clothing will be admitted at the discretion of management.
• No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with offensive language or imagery.
• Shoes and shirts required.
• Sunglasses may not be worn in premises.
• We do not allow clothing which exposes underwear or excessive portions of the skin, which may be viewed as inappropriate in a family environment.
• No perceived evidence of gang affiliation.
• First Responders, Military and Veteran Motorcycle Associations, please provide proper identification if in riding apparel. No offensive patches on riding apparel.
• NO OPEN CARRY of firearms permitted except by sworn law enforcement personnel.
Dress code restrictions vary by location. See you local store for details. VIEW LOCATIONS ›
Dave & Buster’s encourages our guests to make and share memories in a fun, social environment. However, we kindly request that our guests adhere to the following policies regarding the use of cameras on our premises:
• Permission required for any filming or photography intended for commercial use, including journalism.
• Filming or photography of other guests or staff members requires their express permission.
• No filming or photography of games for the purpose of gaining an unfair playing advantage.
• No use of tripods or other equipment, which might interfere with the ability of other guests to enjoy their Dave & Buster’s experience, without prior written permission.
• We reserve the right to revoke permission for the use of photographic or video equipment at any time for any reason.
Dave & Buster’s reserves the right to modify the House Policies and Dress Code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.